Monday, June 18, 2012

When "Life Comes to Life"


~Richard Bach
Our soul mate is the one who makes life come to life.
Photo by Focus on You Photography
Six years ago today the love of my life was placed in my arms. Mia captured my heart in an instant, and my life has been filled with joy and wonder ever since. 

She has made so many accomplishments over the years, and though I say now that I couldn’t be prouder of her, I know that my pride in her will increase in the coming years, many times. Her determination, her strength, and perseverance despite all of the hurdles she faces, is astounding. Her laughter is contagious. Her smile is bright, filled with joy and love, and most assuredly sent from the heavens. Her love of life, adventure, and her ability to live in the now is inspiring.

To say that I love Mia is an understatement. Words can not express the feelings of adoration, endearment, joy, and affection that I hold in my heart for this little girl. I am blessed to have such a wonderful person to share my life with, to teach, to learn from, and to grow with. She has made my "life come to life"!

Happy birthday Mia! My love for you is limitless!

Photo by Focus on You Photography

3 comments:

  1. There is no love like the love we mothers feel for our children. And these children do teach us so much, don't they? "...Her ability to live in the now..." might just be the secret to happiness. Happy Birthday, Mia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right Kim! There is nothing comparable to the love like that between a mother and her child. And I'm certain she's taught me more than I could ever hope to teach her!

      Living in the now can certainly bring happiness. No regrets of yesterdays, no worries about tomorrow. Just this moment, now, in it's entirety! :)

      Delete
  2. I hope that you have the happiest of birthdays Miss Mia and I hope you got our card!

    ReplyDelete