Thursday, November 1, 2012

Some Changes Are Coming

In an effort to keep things as streamlined as possible, I am going to be combining two important parts of my life together here on the site.

As many of you know, I am in the process of starting a group called Extraordinary Outdoors. This is a group in which I will lead extraordinary children and families into nature in an effort to help children gain access to some useful therapeutic opportunities that nature has to offer, offer a new way for parents to interact with their child, and help create a solid support system among children and parents alike.

This venture is very near and dear to me, and so is sharing our story. So, in the very near future, this site will be changed to Extraordinary Outdoors, so that I can offer more information about the program and upcoming events. I will also continue to blog here as well.

I hope that during this transition, all of my valued readers will continue to follow along. Changes can sometimes be difficult, so I promise to make this as easy on you as possible!

If you have any concerns, thoughts or suggestions please let me know!



5 comments:

  1. As always, thanks for your "extraordinary efforts"!Take care of Mia for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Mel! Mia is always #1 on my list! :)

      Delete
  2. Cool! This sounds like a fantastic venture youa re taking on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is also B.A.!! I hope it inspires the children and families that attend, just as nature has inspired Mia and I. :)

      Delete
  3. I love it! And I love your new logo. Best wishes to Extraordinary Outdoors!

    ReplyDelete